Use of cahoola.com, owned by Jemple UK (henceforth referred to as "Cahoola") is subject to the following
1. Personal information you share with Cahoola, for the purpose of opening or maintaining an account, will at all times be
kept absolutely private.
2. We do not store any credit card or payment processing data on our servers. All payment processing is completed using
Paypal's IPN processing services. Details entered whilst processing a payment are handled by Paypal.
3. We never share personal details with any third party, other than with our third party payment
processing company, Paypal, and then only during the normal process of checking out using Paypal's IPN functionality
to process payments for the service used.
4. Cookies are used during provision of the service provided by Cahoola. Disabling cookies in your browser may render you unable
to you use the service as provided.
5. We undertake appropriate measures to ensure that personal data is not accessed by non-authorised individuals. Data access
is limited within the company only to individuals who require access to operate, develop or repair the service. Security
measures are in place to minimise the risk of unathorised access to our website and servers. You are made aware that at
all times, using any web service where personal data is used and stored, that despite security measures existing there is a chance of a non-authorised
third party gaining access to that stored data.
back To Homepage